100 Days Smarter!!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A few weeks ago we celebrated the 100th day of school. LM's teacher asked him to make something with 100 items on it. I couldn't just let him take something glued on paper. Oh NO!!! Not this mom! I made this!


I hot glued 100 buttons onto a t-shirt. LM picked out the shape which ended up being a car. A Toyota Prius to be exact. He picked out the color . Red of course. No other color will do.  While the glue was drying, my honey made an svg file of the words "100 Days Smarter!". I cut them out  using freezer paper with my trusty Cricut. Then I got to work painting the stencil. 

Tiger had his 100th day of school last Friday. So I made him one as well. He wanted purple and pink on his car. I spaced his out a little more evenly since I had a week to make his. LM's was made the night before. But they love there shirts!

 

Aren't they cute?
The boys,

not the shirts!

As always, Make Life Creative!



I'm linking up here: 

Tip Junkie handmade projects





Confessions of a Stay At Home Mommy

2 comments:

Ariel said...

they ARE cute! and not just the t-shirts, the boys, too! :)

Unknown said...

Cute Idea, my son took 100 football cards. The shirts are very creative. If you get a chance check out my blog at www.newlifeovernight.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love hear your suggestions, questions, comments or just what you are working on at the moment. So Please comment!

ShareThis

 
Design by Deluxe Designs